CerebraCell is a biotechnology product designed to address the unmet need for therapies treating traumatic brain injury (TBI) and degenerative diseases. Our team is made up of thought leaders, scientists, and medical doctors worldwide that have come together to create a solution to this growing issue. The brain is the control center for the body and defines human life. Damage and disease of this vital organ significantly decrease mental and physical capabilities, which is detrimental to the individual’s health and well-being.
For instance, in the United States, TBI is the number one reason for disability for children and young adults from ages 1-44. Currently, 13.5 million Americans live with severe disabilities of TBI, and every year another 2.5 million people sustain a severe brain injury. Additionally, over 50 million Americans are affected each year by one or more of the 600 neurological disorders. Full recovery and even partial recovery for TBI and degenerative diseases remain elusive.
There is an urgent need for improved therapeutic strategies to promote optimal recovery. With the current lack of treatment, our product aims to alleviate suffering for TBI and degenerative disease patients through the latest scientific discovery and product development. CerebraCell is a patented and data-based product available through three different therapeutic approaches depending on the severity of the injury or disease.
non-invasive precise bioelectric stimulation for controlled regenerative protein release
Regenerative Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
deep brain stimulation using precise bioelectric stimulation for controlled regenerative protein release
Regenerative DBS and Biologics
deep brain stimulation using precise bioelectric stimulation for controlled regenerative protein release combined with a 15 component full complex brain regeneration composition
Neuroinflammation in traumatic brain injury: A chronic response to an acute injury
Leonhardt MicroStimulator II
Leonhardt Implantable Micro Stimulator Option
Unlocking the Power of Precise Bioelectric Signaling, Stem Cells and Selected Support Agents to Regenerate and Improve Brain Function
Focused on Reversing Damage from Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion and Improving Brain Cognitive Function
Revolutionary Combined Modality Therapeutic Approach
2. Bioelectric stimulation control of stem cell homing, proliferation and differentiation as well as new blood vessel growth and controlled expression of dozens of brain regeneration promoting proteins.
3. Re-fillable micro infusion pump.
4. Fifteen component proprietary CC-15 brain regeneration composition – stem cells, growth factors, exosomes, micro RNAs, selected alkaloids, engineered hydrogels and matrix.
5. Implantable micro implants that communicate with external stimulator generators and EEG analysis.
6. Customized real time bioelectric inflammation modulation and management.
CerebraCell in The Clinic
If the non-invasive “Brain Saving Helmet” after repeat treatments has not restored complete cognitive function then…
2. Implants are connected to micro stimulator and micro pump.
3. Micro stimulator sequences protein expressions SDF-1, IGF-1, HGF, EGF, PDGF, VEGF, eNOS, HIF 1 alpha, Activin A+B, Follistatin, Tropoelastin, GDF-10, GDF-11, stem cell proliferation, stem cell differentiation to brain tissue control and Neurogen 3 to affect brain regeneration.
4. Micro infusion pump is refilled and periodic intervals with stem cell based cocktail mix composition comprised of stem cells, growth factors, amniotic fluid, selected exosomes, selected micro RNAs, selected alkaloids such as harmine, tumeric, engineered hyrogels and brain matrix.